Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Increase in power

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willowlala
Galadriel
Galadriel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Increase in power Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this, it could have come under a number of forums, I decided on here. But if someone thinks it would better elsewhere then go ahead.

Ok so this has been happening with increasing frequency, The first time it happened I shrugged it off and thought it was a one off, but now it keeps happening and to be honest I'm scaring myself a little. I'll start at the beginning.....

A couple of weeks ago I was at work in the cloakroom, bored because we've had a run of sunny weather! And I thought to myself "I'm bored I wish something exciting would happen" about half hour later one of the phases goes on the electrics and some lights stop working and managment are trying to find out what is wrong. The next day it starts working again. was this in answer to my request?

Personally at the time I thought it was coincidence and left it at that.

Then last night again at work, it was pretty busy and I thought to myself "I wish I didn't have to be on cloakroom" again about half hour later Amy comes in from ticket string (everybody gets a ticket when they pay, ticket string person takes it off them and put it on a needle and string, just to ensure no one can sneak past without paying) and says she doesn't feel very well and could she sit in cloakroom and I cover her. So I covered her when the front door closed I got sent to the bar. Was this in answer to my request?

I'll admit I was getting a little freaked by this point

Then this morning on the way home from work. I thought to myself "I never see deer on the way home, I always see all sorts of other creatures but never deer. I'd love to see some deer"

Sure enough about 3 fields along there were 3 deer (they were wild) and looked like they were walking through to the trees and the stream at the end of the field.

Now I'm relly freaked! Am I doing this or is it my intuition thinking about what was going to happen anyway? Fo now though I'm going to be carful as hell about what I wish for because I just might get it!!

Can I have your thoughts please

If you're gonna play the game, boy,
You gotta learn to play it right.

You've got to know
When to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run.
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done.

The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow, I believe what you experienced is real, I've had similar things happen to me. Not to scare you, but we have to be careful about how we use our minds. I'm sure others have had similar experiences.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard it said that as a witch goes in experiance they may cast a spell by simply thinking of what they want, without a formal ritual I mean. When you become good at focusing your will to do something with regards to spell casting you can start to do it without meaning to.

Though be warned about the "becareful what you wish for" comes into play. I heard stories of someone doing a spell for money and a relative dies leaving money in their will, the Universe sometimes works in ways we don't like!
Serafina Fae
Seraphim of Hope

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

every wish that you state, goes directly to the universe. sometimes they are very quick in responding. I agree with the others, be careful what you wish for, but don't be afraid!! It is not uncommon to have sudden jumps forward on your magical path without knowing it.

May you be filled with lovingkindness
May you be well in body and mind
May you be peaceful and free from fear
May you be truly happy, and free from suffering
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow, a piece of advice that comes to mind, don't call in to work and say you're sick when you're not. It's a sure way to get sick. I speak from experience Hahaha

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wills, I feel that you have grown with your energies and power and have become a bit more. I'm sure a few years ago, something like this wouldn't have happened. Now, you've matured and thus your magick has matured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: