Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enemy Spell going Strange.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrangeSeahorse
Seahorse Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Enemy Spell going Strange. Reply with quote

Hello,
I have a question & would like any advice on a spell I cast 7 days ago.
The spell was "Turn your enemy into your friend". It consists of brown sugar & basil, a personal item of theirs, a brown candle & a chant. When I did the spell I felt it go through me and tingle. It was very powerful.

I cast it on my annoying upstairs neighbor whose bed is above ours, is very loud & steals & opens my mail & leaves it a street away.

Today is the 7th day & I started running into her in the hallway. She talked a lot about herself & asked me many questions. Basically, a conversation - which never happens. Afterwards, I felt emotionally drained, depressed & lonely. I'm not sure I even want to be friends, especially with a person who steals my mail. I have a lot more going on for me than this other person, & have nothing in common really with them. Besides the fact that we are both females. I have not much contact with females so friendship is always sought. Etc, etc.

Because I changed things (color of candle- I used pink instead of brown, it burnt out on the third night. I didn't bury the items, I merely put them in the trash.) does this effect the turn of events? Why do I feel drained emotionally after contact with person. The spell is working but why is it working so strange?

Hopefully this was clear. Thanks!
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like the spell worked. The person does seems to want to be your friend. The problem is that the person might well be someone you don't want to be friends with. There are poeple who for a variety of reaqsons draw your energy. It sounds like your upstairs neighbor is one of them.

Do you know how to close your aura? I would suggest doing that. If you don't know I can give you a method.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Narn, sounds very much like a "be careful what you wish for" moment!
StrangeSeahorse
Seahorse Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yea. Another day passes, and yes, it surprisingly working. Our paths are crossing & she is full of stares. Um, I think it definitely is a case of "careful what you wish for".

Anyone know why it is working when I did the spell wrong? I mean, for in the future if I don't have the proper candle colors - like in this case- does it effect the outcome of the spell? ie; This spell required brown candles. I used rose colored candles...

Narn: Could you tell me more about the aura closing? Do you think this is why I felt so depleted, depressed & horrid as the spell came into effect?

I researched aura closing via Google and think I should do this as a sensitive. Any knowledge you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Abbysynthe
The Mistress of All Things Naughty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all in the intent behind the casting. The actual items used are not as important as the intent that you put into them. Pink or red candles do not matter as long as the energy and intent that you put into them is what is wanted.

*If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you'll lose, you're lost.
For out in the world we find success begins with a person's faith; It's all in the state of mind.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in Themselves and always thinks... "I can."
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why you are losing energy, after doing that spell. But what ever the reason, closing your aure should help.

I posted this recently and I think it illustrates the importance of intent quite nicely. Intent

This is an exercise that will teach you how to close your aura. I recommend doing it at least once a day and before any major magical working. Say or think,"I close my aura to all but my higher self" Then, call the Light and visualize a very bright white light just above your head at the level of the Crown Chakra. From that light a blue light envelops you in sort of an elongated sphere. The sphere will follow your shape if you are standing it will be very elongated and if you are sitting it will be much more sphere like. Practice this until you can do it easily.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
MombaBella
She's Sweet Poison
She's Sweet Poison

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also there is really no hard and fast rule about the color of the candle. Many spell casters use different colors for what THEY feel the color of the candle represents. Which also comes right back to intent.

"We strive to destroy the evil around us. Yet, we often forget that there is no light without darkness, nor darkness without light. Perhaps a plant it the best analogy. A plant realizes that too little light is deadly, but it also knows that too much light is equally deadly. It is the balance of the two that makes the world."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: