Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Witch Bottles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Val
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Witch Bottles Reply with quote

Hi everybody - I've lived long enough to know that there really are 'more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in MY philosophy'

One of my hobbies is metal detecting and last year I dug up a 400 year old Witch Bottle. After a lot of research on the find, I became so intrigued that I started to look for more. I found many more. Do you know that centuries ago almost everybody had one of these bottles in an effort to protect themselves from spiritual harm. Amazing!! They buried them around the house and they are still there, just waiting to be discovered.

The contents of these bottles include hair, urine, nail clippings, rusty nails, glass and many other items from long-dead people, hoping for protection in life.
My research and discoveries lead me to start my own website about witch bottles and I cannot believe the current popularity of these items. But I knew that there was much wisdom beyond the bottle, and that is what I now seek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: