Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spell on song

View previous topic :: View next topic  
One2
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Spell on song Reply with quote

Is is possible to cast a love spell on a song? Once she hears that very song to fall (back) in love with me?

Or just the love spell would be easier? If so... Can I get some help with it? :)

Thank you!

Eddie
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not recommended to cast ANY love spells on anyone. This messes with free will and causes karma to come back and bite you.
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd recommend you stay away from love spells.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
One2
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would someone more experienced than me would kindly help me? :)

We could chat more in private if one would like that.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One2, to answer your question, even though I don't belive you should use a love spell, yes you can cast a spell using a song. Again, I suggest you don't, but some people have to learn the hard way.

If the woman fell out of love with you, ask yourself the question why did that happen? Was it your fault, was it her fault, was she never really in love with you in the first place, what really went wrong? Learn from that experience.

I suggest moving along, find someone new and don't fixate on this person; as they say, there are a lot of fish in the sea.

Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
One2
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narn, thank you for replying and if I do seem to come back to this on and on, please don't get upset or so... :-s I do thank you for taking your time and replying back.

So... answering your questions would actually provide some kind of help from you?

One more question, sorry... uhm, if a love spell is apparently a not good thing to do... isn't there something that can mimick a love spell? A forgiveness spell or so that may lead to "hey, we're back together" or smth...

I know that your last line in the post is the thing that one would do, and I would've done it the same, but I couldn't... and I can't because I know there's more to this relationship. We're still friends, you know...
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One2.. instead of using a spell for forgiveness, why not ask for forgiveness? If she doesn't forgive you, it may take awhile for her to get over it. Honestly, I would just stop while you're still ahead.
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She did forgive me but she convinced herself that I no longer have feelings for her... but I do.

If she were another girl I would've stopped while I was ahead and move on, but I can't do this with her. There were far too much coincidences in our lives, even the fact that we've met. I know she loves me still but she suppresses it too good and I'm not able to reach her again.

I know I sound desperate, but I'm desperate for her... Sad
MaitresseKatje
Grayheart Wolfwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmkay. There's this thing called 'consent' in relationships. Regardless how you feel about things, she has decided she no longer loves you and does not want to be with you.

That's it. Done. She does not consent to be with you, you are not together. The most you can do to hopefully make things work out again is to be a good friend and not pine after her, or do spells to make her love you again.

Brutal truth: doing a love spell on another person, or a spell that will make you end up together, is nothing short of mental rape.

Get some distance from her. Concentrate on your own life and making yourself happy with yourself. Let her come around on her own time. Chances are by the time she does, if she does, you'll have moved on and found something better anyway.

RatWhisperer
Bunnywunny Pancakehead
Bunnywunny Pancakehead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some more info. It's generally not considered ethically sound to create a spell that messes with anyone else's free will. I suggest that before anyone starts working with spells to learn how energy works, to ground and center, and to read up on the ethics of spellwork and witchcraft.

Not only do you protect yourself and others, but you perpetuate a positive view of witches in society.

And some mundane advice: Relationships don't always work out, as I'm sure you have realized, no matter how much you may like someone; for a number of reasons. It may be painful, but you can't always get what you want, and that's how we learn.

Trust me, there will be other girls that you will meet in your lifetime that you really really like, and just use this as a learning experience for the next time you have a relationship. Now you know what not to do...

As Katje says, consent is very important. Honestly, wouldn't you rather have a relationship with someone who really wants to be with you all on their own rather than manipulating them through spellwork or some other means to be with you? It wouldn't be healthy or built on a strong foundation at all.

This is why we don't do love spells. It's unnatural, and unbalanced. Love is a very complicated thing, and it takes a long time to be able to understand enough about it to have a stable relationship. I always say that each failed relationship we have just brings us one step closer through learning to what we're truly meant for.

Rather than doing a spell on someone else, I suggest doing a spell for yourself to be able to be loveable, and to receive the knowledge you need from the universe to learn about yourself in regards to relationships, and to prepare yourself for the next one that may come along.

Best,

-Whisper
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that love spells really work anyway, well not for long. If you are not with someone its for a reason, and if you force the pairing its going against the natural order of things and that always will end badly for everyone involved.
RatWhisperer
Bunnywunny Pancakehead
Bunnywunny Pancakehead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. And even if love spells do work, wouldn't you rather be with someone who wanted to be with you for who you are because they wanted to all on their own, rather than manipulating and forcing someone to be with you? It's not stable or healthy.
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that any spell that's meant to control someone's will without their consent should be something to stay away from.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bambi wrote:
I would say that any spell that's meant to control someone's will without their consent should be something to stay away from.

I was giving this some thought last night and I would disagree. Sometimes there is need for intervention or self-protection. Iíll sight an example that I participated in years several years ago.

I was waiting for the light to change so I could cross a busy New York City street, on the other side I saw a man and a woman arguing. The woman turned and started to walk away from the man; the man started to go after her, raising his closed umbrella like a club to strike her from behind. I couldnít physically stop him; to do so I would have to run into traffic. If I shouted, I didnít think he would hear me over the traffic noise. So, I mentally projected the word ďStopĒ as loudly as I could and visualized a wall between him and the woman. For whatever reason, he stopped. If I remember correctly, he turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Magick is powerful; it can be used for good or evil, wisely or stupidly. And, you canít know all possible outcomes of any action.

Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Robert MoonShadow
The Pirate Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent point, Narn. As with most things, it appears that the 'rule' is a starting point of reference, with allowances for nuances and appropriate application based on the particular circumstance...or am I misguided in this? I find it an exciting burden; that the moral use of magick must be constantly thought on, as opposed to strictly followed dogma.

MoonShadow Farms
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also agree. If a spell was designed to help someone see the error of their ways then thats a manipulative spell really but designed to benefit the individual. Also, I think "binding" spells would also fall into that catagory.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The converse is also true. If a person was truly dying but you used magick to keep that person alive when they should really be let go, that's bad too, even though the spell used was a "Good" spell.

Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Robert MoonShadow
The Pirate Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always considered that this is a "thinking" spiritual path...that it's not just handed to one as complete, but one must actively think on their beliefs and actions.

MoonShadow Farms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: