Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helpful Spell?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KittyKatGirl88
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Helpful Spell? Reply with quote

So, I really need a spell to help or guide me to the right path. I'm stuck in a situation that's driving me crazy. Please help!!
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that you are making this post means that you are moving in the direction of the right right path for you. The best thing to do would be to start exploring different paths, when the right one appears you will know.
One thing I would do is simply ask the Universe to help you find the one that is best for you and see what happens.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
RatWhisperer
Bunnywunny Pancakehead
Bunnywunny Pancakehead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Narn is right. You've made the right first step... being curious and wanting to know! Smile Also, coming here and asking questions is another really good step. I always encourage people to talk to other Pagans, Witches, etc when they want to learn. Read books; if you can't get books, read online, start to google subjects that interest you.

The only thing I recommend is be okay with being a beginner. We all have to start somewhere. Take notes, write a journal about what you want and see how what you research fits in with your goals and your needs.

Best of luck Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: