Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rune Magick (hidding)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Rune Magick (hidding) Reply with quote

A little piece of rune magick that I lpicked up on Saturday, the rune Laquz which means either water or the plant leek, can be used for hiding, especially from authorities. The way you do it is visualize the rune over the face of the person you wish to avoid.

I decided to try this today with the security at work. First, let me say our security is pretty heavy; there are at least three federal cops, carrying 9 mils and a couple of unarmed renta-cops working the metal-detectors (people) and x-ray units (bags & packages). As I started to go through security, I did the visualization and no one even looked up and certainly no one look at me or my id card.

If you try this let me know how it works. Very Happy

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Kalabora
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laguz primarily means water, and water is the ancient mirror. It teaches us to see our true reflection including anything we are hiding see our demons so to speak. I will try the technique you posted very soon since unfortunatly I have the privilage of being around certain authority figures about once a month... I am interested in this and have never head of this application of the rune but it seems applicable. Another note on the rune Laguz... it is also said if you visualise this rune between the eyes of a person you are asking a question you will get a positive/favorable answer. It has worked for me seemingly...
It is amazing how complex this rune is and the many ways it can be used. Smile
Blessed Be!
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalabora, I was thinking about this, one of the properties of water is transparency. So by sending the image of Laguz into the minds of the guards; I appeared transparent to them and they consequently didnít notice me. Itís also possible that the mirror properties of Laguz reflected back their own image to them, so I didnít seem a threat or, both together?

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
bettyboop
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried this for a friend of mine I wanted them to let him in and dont look the id and it worked he came with me and no one asked anything and that is so hard to get in here without an id Very Happy
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you need to go to such lengths to avoid the authorities? If any banks get robbed in your area we know why! Hahaha
Kalabora
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trayas wrote:
Why do you need to go to such lengths to avoid the authorities? If any banks get robbed in your area we know why! Hahaha

lol no kidding!

Myself the only reason I try to avoid them is because almost a year ago I got falsely accused of a crime I did not have any part in. Because my friend at the time called me over and the police showed up and I had no idea what had went on there. And I ended up getting charged with the exact same charges he got due to some guilty by association crap or something. But ya I got 4 years probation for it and I like to avoid authority now cause they tend to act like I must be up to something and I need to be off the streets! It sucks.
MaitresseKatje
Grayheart Wolfwalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trayas wrote:
Why do you need to go to such lengths to avoid the authorities?

Marginalized people tend to be victims of police brutality. So they have a pretty valid reason to want to avoid attention.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: