Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have an idea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apple
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: I have an idea Reply with quote

hello witches. I am a real witch and I think I have different kind of powers.. anyway I have an idea and I need your opinions. we do believe in magic right and there is an extra power we have; creation. quantum physics says that we are all creators and we can do or be whatever we want. and I know a man losted 7 kilos in a day with his power of mind. I think we can change our physical appearance in a day only with thinking. at least we can decide our weight in a day. what are your opinions?
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the example you provided, I think I would want to see the article as well as scientific evidence.

A lot of things can be done with sheer willpower, but other things need a little bit of help.
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen some very strange things happen which have led me to believe that the Universe is not what it seems. I think the key key to all Magic is intention. So, I think what you say might be possible, however I would be very careful about trying to do something like that. It could also be very dangerous.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experiance with spellwork makes me doubt any real results in a day. You send the energy out into the universe and changes start but its gradual as your will takes form in reality. So with that in mind there is no way to judge how quickly those changes will happen, could be the next day could be in a month - perhaps even longer for a more dramatic change.

If someone had the willpower to use magic to lose 7kilos then they probably have the will power to do it the traditional way - diet and exercise! Willpower has alot of power but its impossible to break the natural laws of the universe.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, my magick takes some amount of time to work, however on a few occassons, I've had it work instantaneously. It was more than a little strange when it happened.

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Robert MoonShadow
The Pirate Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Apple...nice to meet you...?

With this subject, I'm left with the thought...
Just because one CAN do something, doesn't necessarily mean one SHOULD.
At least not until all potential consequences have been carefully considered. someone with more medical background would probably have a better understanding than I, but wouldn't losing 7 kilos (15 lbs.) in one day possibly put the body's system into shock?

MoonShadow Farms
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert MoonShadow wrote:
Hi, Apple...nice to meet you...?

With this subject, I'm left with the thought...
Just because one CAN do something, doesn't necessarily mean one SHOULD.
At least not until all potential consequences have been carefully considered. someone with more medical background would probably have a better understanding than I, but wouldn't losing 7 kilos (15 lbs.) in one day possibly put the body's system into shock?

My thoughts exactly, Robert.
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all your opinions. he has a scientific provement he's a doctor and helping people to lose weight. I never thought about it but you're right narn maybe it can be dangerous even if we do this. I didnt tried at all but once I changed my eyecolour in a day--minutes but it was an accident.. its still the same and nothing happened after that.. but I still believe that if an ordinary person can do this we can do much more than that.
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apple wrote:
but I still believe that if an ordinary person can do this we can do much more than that.

Arn't we ordinary people? Ordinary people who happen to be witches too Very Happy Its not like we can do anything that everyone else can't do if they tried.
apple
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trayas wrote:
apple wrote:
but I still believe that if an ordinary person can do this we can do much more than that.

Arn't we ordinary people? Ordinary people who happen to be witches too Very Happy Its not like we can do anything that everyone else can't do if they tried.

:D I didnt mean that he has a simple mind I know cause I can read minds.. and I know people in here have more remarkable minds and isnt it all about your mind?

but ofcourse u re right sure anyone can do anything if they tried:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: