Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange Event as a Child - Goblins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pharoic
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Strange Event as a Child - Goblins Reply with quote

Hello people of Witch.net! I haven't posted anything on here since my introduction threat but I have been reading and looking around on here a lot! I hope everyone is doing very well. I have been remembering and thinking a lot, trying to analyze this event that occurred when I was about 10 or 11, maybe older maybe younger but around that age.

I used to have this best friend, who unfortunately underwent mono and was taken out of school, so no one has seen or heard from him for about 2 years. But when we were great friends I slept over at his house one night, we would always talk about spiritual type things many found on this website because we were both greatly interested, not that I knew anything about occult then but his mother had a great knowledge in it. But the night I slept over something that I will never forget happened, we sleep in his basement which was connected to his laundry room. A couple hours after we were asleep I woke up in the night, but very oddly without any pants or underwear. I panicked and looked around for them but they were no where to be found and to this day never found. My friend was asleep so with no pants I walk upstairs and grab my other pair out of my bag, going back in the basement in a hurry because I didn't want to wake any of the family members for them to see me naked. Totally confused I try and fall back asleep but I saw something in his laundry room staring at me behind the door, it looked to me like a goblin type thing of some sort but I can't be sure.

Now that I know more about occult and have read other stories here, could this possibly be linked with the being I saw or any ideas or input on what went on? I highly doubt my friend took my pants and they just disappeared.
Sheniroth
One-Winged Angel
One-Winged Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I hear so many stories of people waking up naked??

I can't really help ya, but did your friend have a dog or a cat? Shen's Face
Pharoic
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was extremely odd let me tell you... and I don't remember but if he had something it would be a cat.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an odd story and I've never heard of anything like that occurring. Have there been any other incidents of things going missing or other appearances of the goblin like creature?

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Pharoic
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After that incident there were other events like that where I would wake up without pants and then they were never to be found, but I haven't seen the creature since. And I don't know how to explain it.
Narn
Magus of the Blue Duck
Magus of the Blue Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it still happen?

The place is still growing, it still is here
It will grow until all of its children are there
Tannim Nimet Dreamwalker
Pharoic
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it stopped a couple years ago strangely
Kalabora
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mischief lol it only took your underwear? Never anything else?
Not sure on this one...all I can say is there are alot of magickal creatures who for lack of a better word like to "screw" with you. For example when I was around 14 to 16 I was plagued by a gremlin...I remember once my parents had told me to go to bed and I turned the tv all the way down and just put on the subtittles. A few minutes later the volume bars on the tv started going up all the way to the max, but there was absolutely no sound at all coming out. And I'm freakin out looking at the remote sitting across the room on my shelf. At the very moment that I jumped up to turn the tv off the sound suddenly came back to life on the tv waking up the whole house and getting me grounded lmao. After that I had alot of electronic phenomenom like that.
Pharoic
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah I belief there are a lot of unknown creatures that do things like that, I couldn't explain it though but that helps make sense of things
Trayas
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rather strange series of events, I would probably your friend is the one behind it! Some people would never admit to a practical joke Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spirit Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: