Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my real self is ..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apple
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: my real self is .. Reply with quote

I need help.. I had contact with my higher-real self and I saw who I am. and I hate her. she is nothing but stupid and I guess she has no capasity. im kinda lazy but I didnt know its all about me. did anyone experience something like that? and I really want to change I cannot believe its all about me. is that possible to stay away from being who I really am? and can I really change my "soul"?

please.. say something..
Robert MoonShadow
The Pirate Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about 'changing your soul', but I DO know (from my own experience as an ex-junkie) that you CAN change your 'self' = your outlook, your opinions, your way of seeing and being.
I personally don't buy into the "predestination" stuff often put out by some mainstream religions and philosophies: if you can't change, then what's the point of being able to learn?
It takes willpower, often determination...but ALWAYS takes effort.
If you don't like your self - whether the physical or the "higher self" you spoke of, then be different.
It's not whether anyone else says you can or cannot change your basic essence, but rather what YOU say...and people tend to believe their own inner voice moreso than any other - after all, YOU know (or should) yourself better than anyone else can, ayuh?
Because once you believe that you have good qualities & are a good person...and put those beliefs in action, who the hell could tell you different?

MoonShadow Farms
Abbysynthe
The Mistress of All Things Naughty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert said it very clearly, Apple. Believe in yourself and change what you feel needs to be changed. Only you can do it!

*If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you'll lose, you're lost.
For out in the world we find success begins with a person's faith; It's all in the state of mind.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in Themselves and always thinks... "I can."
apple
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are right. aand I think who we are is all about our choises. we can be whoever and do whatever. I wont be that stupid again and I wont do ever anything like this to myself again.

Smile
Robert MoonShadow
The Pirate Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it really 'stupidness' or merely ignorance?
Ignorance = you don't know {everybody's ignorant of many things - I'm ignorant on quantum physics, for instance}

Stupidity = you won't learn. {Drug addiction, for instance, or any other refusal to learn from one's mistakes}.

MoonShadow Farms
apple
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it was ignorance:)

im so happy about what I learned from that right now:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> The Spell Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: