Witch.net Forum Index Witch.net
You're now a new taste in this huge cauldron.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bios
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raven
Earthbound Spirit
Earthbound Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Bump because I'm bored Reply with quote

Name: Brenda

Nickname: Mena

Horoscope: Virgo [I don't know the whole "rising in" and "moon in" stuffs.]

Likes: Videogames, anime, reading, writing, and learning new things.

Dislikes: Work of any kind. I hate it. Oh, I also hate losing.

Favorite animals: Dogs and ravens.

Favorite Music: From classic rock to heavy metal. No rap, hip-hop, reggae, or ska here, please.

Religion/Magick: Still trying to decide. Although . . . I am leaning to none. :)

Yep, that's it for me.

Last edited by raven on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isis
Tarot Mistress
Tarot Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay my turn!! Finally doing this thing. Very Happy

Name: Tamara

Craft Name: Not sure, but I've used Phelan Wolf Moon (when I first started oiut). It eventually turned into Isis Inanna, star magick, and used it for my Earthdawn character (she's an elemental mage who takes shit from no one).

DOB: 23 May 1981, 1236am (barely made it to the 23rd)

Sign: Gemini

Nicknames: Tam, Icey, Ezraiya, Ezzy (from the game Cutter and our friends came up with on deployment; similar with my other character only this one carries a gun and makes things appear out of nowhere -- BEWARE OF FLYING BLUEBERRY DANISHES!!!!)

Appearance: 5'6", 155lbs (on average), brunette hair with a hint of red (natural blonde though), blue eyes, fair complexion (always getting compliments on it).

Likes: Reading, writing, singing, sex, computers, the Internet, coffee, bread bowl caesar salads from Perkin's, Olive Garden, POMEGRANATES, small coffee shops no one really knows about, European history, books, Office Max and Office Depot (I'm like a kid in a candy store.. I LOVE office supplies!), The Learning Channel, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, CSI, ER, Law & Order: SVU.. the list goes on.

Dislikes: The Navy (right now), extreme heat, extreme cold, deployment, sugar in my coffee

Occupation: YN3 (glorified secretary who just advanced/got promoted)

Hobbies: See likes.

Music: Everything from Bach to Bowie, HIM to Sarah McLachlan, DJ Irene to DJ Sammy, NIN to [old] Mariah Carey. I don't do: country, church musical (secular or traditional), mariachi or Mexian music.

Favorite animal: Wolf, Dog, Cat

Favorite song: there are several.. "Broken" Seether feat. Amy Lee (it was mine and Cutter's song for our wedding), "Fields of Innocence" Evanescence, "A Warm Place" NIN, "More Than Words" Extreme, "Anywhere" 112, "Join Me" HIM, "Swamped" Lacuna Coil, "Over the Hills" Nightwish, just about any Irish drinking song..

Magickal Orientation: Originally, claimed to be Wiccan. I met Cutter and we started talking about belief systems and what he and I both believe. It was more toward him, so I know claim myself as more Druidic than anything else. I love the moon and the comos and acknowledge Gaia.

Years practicing magick: I've been interested in it and started researching when I was 16 (when I first found this board when Amb was running it) but didn't "turn" until about two years later. Came out to my mother (that was a fiasco) when I was about 19. So, about six years or so.

Totems: I honestly can't think of any totems, however I can tell you what I like (yes, I know there is a difference between the two; I've read all of Triana's posts concerning the subject). Wolves, dragons (though not obessessed [my mother-in-law LOVES them; yes the one with the real whips and chains Wink ]), cats.

Pet phrase: "I didn't wanna like it" (not explaining here; if you want to know, PM Cutter), "Honey, can you put your finger...?" "Mi ombligo huele mal" (this is the latest Spanish phrase that I've taught Cutter; he loves it). I really don't have any others.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Maarten

Craft Name: Kevor

DOB: 26 april 1985

Signs: Sun in Taurus, Moon in cancer, Ascendant Sagittarius, Merc. in Aries, Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus, Jupiter in Aquarius, Saturn in Scorpio, Uranus in Sagittarius, Neptune in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio and True Node in Taurus.

Years in the Craft: Umm, about 0.1, only started a month or so ago, although if I look back I have to say that I've always been interested in this sort of stuff when I was growing up.

Appearance: 5'10" or so (1.76m in our good old metric system), and 125-130 lbs (bounces around a bit) Embarassed. I've got blond hair and grayblueish eyes.

Likes: Reading, singing, computers, lots of types of music (except the really loud ones, I like my music to be harmonious and all), helping others, and since a short while studying witchcraft, rain (when it's not freezing cold rain, that is)

Dislikes: Loud music (although some music is meant to be loud and is okay like that --> Carmina Burana!) Wink, big parties & discos, and some basic stuff most everyone dislikes.

Music: I like most types of music, see above.

Favorite animals: Almost all, especially baby animals Heart Throb, or tiny creatures in general (unless they make sudden moves, like some insects).

Magickal Orientation: Probably ecclectic (sp?), I've only been into this for such a short time that I really haven't given much thought to following a certain denomination. Also haven't yet figured out what to name my deities, but that will come in time I'm sure.

Favorite saying: We doubt everything and everybody, except our own ignorance. I like this one, because it's so true.
And: The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose (Triana knows where this one's from Silly)

Well, that's it I think, will update if anything momentous happens, like getting pregnant or something equally weird like that (for a guy, that is).
astralsailor
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Erik, Yoseph or The Astralsailor ^^

Nick names:Egon (strangly), Erki, You there

Look like: I have got hair that balste you with the power of the fire and wind and all of that stuff! Blue eyes, kinda long, unintentional english look.

Mindset described with one word: Moria! Ja vill då fan I mig inte gå igenom moria!

Power word: destiny

Afraid off: Patient (mostley people born before the 70s) that excaped from a mental hospital and is running twords my locationto eat my brain.

Likes: Stuff that also blasts people with the power of the fire and the wind and all of that kinda of stuff.

Music: All eater
Music Favs: The hush sound

Don't like: People that are pure evil (except pure evil good people), Bullies of all kind.

Magickal Orientation: Still not sure I even wanna try to put a title on it.
If I would I would say "Fay Wiccan/Pagen/druid/Shamen guy who lends abit form here and there"

suppose I got to put this too :)

When I grow up: Thats never gonna happend trust me.
(UPDATE): WTF IT DID!

Fav Quote/s:

"There is no order in Everything, I cant find anything"

"If eveything is an illution then anything is possible"

"The pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefor trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity - Kahil Gibran"

While it is allway best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing -Uncle iroh. Episode: Tales of BasingSei

"Whats the matter Mom? .. what? WHAT?! My name is Florida, FLORIDA!..
Thats the name of a state.. Dynomite!"[/b]

"While It is always best to believe in oneself a little help from others can be a great blessing"
-Uncle Iroh (Tales of Basingsei)

Last edited by astralsailor on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Abbysynthe
The Mistress of All Things Naughty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Debra, Dee, Abbye, Mistress Abbye

Craft Name: None

DOB: May 22, 1957 at 7:30p, it was a Wednesday

Sign: Gemini on the cusp of Taurus (Stubborn Schitzophrenic)

Nicknames: Dee and Abbye

Appearance: 5'9", 140lbs, long dark hair with white streaks in the front, Cutter says it is the "Rogue thing" from X-Men.. And yes, I am the one with the "real" whips and chains..

Loves: Cutter, Isis, My imp slave, My Shih Tzu Angel

Likes: Reading, writing, computers, the Internet, coffee, I collect Dragons, Smiley Faces and Earnhardt memorabilia, eclectic what can I say..

Dislikes: Hypocracy, snakes, liars, television except for CSI-Vegas, players

Hobbies: Reading, ceramics when I had the time

Music: Just about anything but rap, country and opera.

Favorite animal: Cats, Dogs, Raptors, love Hawks and Owls

Favorite songs: In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel, Kiss From A Rose - Seal, Masochism Tango - Tom Lehrer

Magickal Orientation: Do not really have one yet, interested in so many different things, did numerology many years ago,

Years practicing magick: None

Totems: I rarely remember my dreams, sleep? What's that?

Pet phrase: "Yeah, I'll get right on that"

*If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you'll lose, you're lost.
For out in the world we find success begins with a person's faith; It's all in the state of mind.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in Themselves and always thinks... "I can."
Sierona
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Lilith

Magical Name: Sierona

Occupation: Full time college student and I work part time at a comic shop

Marital: Happily married

Religious Path: Pagan witch

Sign: Sun: Taurus; Moon: Capricorn; Rising: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Likes: Music, Video games, reading, comics, gardening, cooking, computers, hiking, tea.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts people (pets) I am protective, the word "tweak", and fundamentalists.

Appearance: 5' 1" (so short I could parachute off a dime), Curly Medium Flaming Red Hair. Golden brown eyes, pale olive toned skin

Totems: Panther (Jaguar), and Raven.

Favorite Song: "I was a human bomb for the FBI" by Zombina and the Skeletones.

Favorite Quote: "Well as a religion that doesn't believe in proselytizing belittling other religions, striking out against minorities or condemning persons or having different beliefs, in-fighting is inevitable.... but that doesn't mean we don't love each other!" Stan from Shivian Montar Balaris' Oh My Gods comic strip.

--Lilith--
Zeph
Keeper of Elves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I'll bite....

Name: Aubrey

Nick names: Boo, Aub, Zeph, Little Woman ;)

Sign: Pisces

Trying to become a Self Employed Artist and been a housewife for about 5 years.

Learning about Wicca when my brain lets me and Learning to practice Magick.

I'm short and Round and apparently my husband likes it :P

I live in Oregon, but am from New Mexico. Lived in utah and Idaho too.

I love to: Read, write, paint, draw, watch weird TV shows, play WoW, UO and PIKMIN! and other various video games, Cook and eat Very Happy , Go for walks in the wetlands by my house, go to the beach, be Alone.

Dont Like: crabby people, stuff that stinks, grocery stores.

Alright I think thats it, anything else y'all can ask. Very Happy
Cuts me from this bondage with her great big sword..
Shes my brother, yeah my sister, my father and my lord.. ~Trevor Hall My Beating Heart
Samuel
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not:

Name: Sam

Birthday: August 24, 1990

Likes: Reading, daydreaming, anything supernatural, those little cake squares that have funny names.

Dislikes: Jerks, homophobes, mondays, working at the family "business" (hell-hole)

Hobbies: Sewing, reading to the blind children, working at the soup kitchen...HAHAHA who has time for that while they're doing DEBATE!!!!!

Hero: I don't believe in having a person as your hero

Favorite Music: Hip-hop, and a little bit of rap

Favorite Quote: "Wow, you're happy! What, did you drink a big cup of homosexual this morning?"

"What did you have for breakfast, a big bowl of ugly? Oh wait you spilled it all over that dress." -Drew Carry

Favorite Games: Uhm, none

Favorite Movies: Narnia and Be Cool

Favorite Book: Hamlet

Favorite Television Show: Becker, Pepper Dennis, Gilmore Girls

Favourite animal(s): Cats

Favorite songs: Bottle Action, Beep, Hips Don't Lie, etc.

Religion: Pagan with no rules (I love it)

Years practicing magick: A year on 5/5/06

Animals that appear in my life magickally: Uhm, I guess cats, they've always been there

Horoscope: Virgo
Lunar Pantha Eyes
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Lunar Pantha Eyes BIO Reply with quote

Craft name: Lunar Pantha Eyes (makes no sense to anyone does it)

Born:
Sex: Female
Star Sign: Auquarius in the truest sense

I am currently studying Herbal Medicine and Natropathy in Australia, meanwhileI am working as a security guard and manage a motel.

Hobbies: Practicing my craft, reading and writting novels, hiking and camping, horse riding, playing compputer games.

Quotes: "The wolf howls to his mate, and his mate to the moon, of love and death and things to come" - KD Dawson

Religion: Paganism and Mythologies

Dislikes: Closed minded people
Tikara
Truth-Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : Muriel
Nicknames : Mimi, Mumu (both of wich I hate)
Craft name : althought I chose the username Tikara, I don't really have one, since I'm new and not sure where I'll end up.

BD : 10 - 20 - 66 Queens NY elmhurst hospital 8:50 am on a tuesday

Astrological sign : LIbra ascendant Scorpio ( I have a natal chart somewhere, but I'm at work now )

Raised in Haiti, went to HSchool in California.. graduated at 16 never went to college except for some classes I took.

Appearance : ? 5'2" something weight varies Hair black which I recently on bad advice had colored

Likes : reading writing children staying home comedies musical learning witty humour, play on words

disklikes ; conflicts, vulgarity, gory stuff, politics

Hobbies: varies with times

Music: any song where words can be heard and make sense

Magickal Orientation: interested in healing herbs, gems

Years practicing magick: zero
RatWhisperer
Bunnywunny Pancakehead
Bunnywunny Pancakehead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Sure I suppose I could do this Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by RatWhisperer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
MaitresseKatje
Grayheart Wolfwalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name | Katje
Age | 23
08|14|1986

Sun | Leo
Moon | Sagittarius
Mercury | Leo
Venus | Libra
Rising | Virgo

Occupation | Writer; student; publisher; actress
Marital Status | Involved
Family | Dysfunctional
Religion | Witch following an as-of-yet unnamed path that is very heavily Celtic influenced
Heroes | Joker

Ethnicity | Dutch|English|Welsh|Scottish|Irish|Cherokee
Sexual Preference | Often
Sexual Orientation | Queer, by which I mean "non-mainstream"

Favorite....
Music | whatever I can write to
Movie | The Fifth Element
Book | Glenraven
Video Games | Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Dragoon, Guitar Hero, Kingdom Hearts, Dr. Mario, old school games, World of Warcraft
Anime | Neon Genesis Evangelion, Read or Die, Princess Mononoke, Full-Metal Alchemist, Nightwalker, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle
Games | pencil-and-paper RPG (Star Wars), Segway, Trivial Pursuit, Chess, Checkers, cards, Ultimate Midnight Death Chair

Desires | more energy, to follow thru on my daily resolutions
Values | graceful eroticism, intelligence, compassion, love, argument
Despises | most people

Loves | my family, my friends, Mr. Major, graveyard hopping (only at night), snow, cold, winter, summer in temperate climes, fall in temperate climes, reading, writing, dogs, cats, animals in general (though I do have terrible arachnophobia), cooking, ironing, being 'crafty' (knitting, crochet, etc), crouching on my cyber couches, the good old days, yaoi, yuri, and life

Last edited by MaitresseKatje on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:18 am; edited 5 times in total
genjuro the ronin
Familiar
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name:Kansu
Nicknames:Adanian Jedi(mostly), Genjyuro
Birthday/Place:7-11-88 Turkey
Craft name:Not yet
Astrological Sign:Scorpio

Religion:Im still combining and trying to create the best for me.
Job:Student, Organisator

Likes:MEAT!!!, legends, history, politics, diffirent cultures, languages...
Dislikes:Drugs, smoking(although im a smoker)

Hobbies:Playing computer, music, drawing figures, collecting knives and swords, dealing with other people problems, ice skating...

Favourite Animal:HIDIR(My cat Smile )
Favourite Games:Gothic, Morrowind, KOTOR, Devil May Cry
Favourite Music:Classical, Jazz, Blues, Metal, Goran Bregoviccc!!!!
Favourite Movies:Star Wars,Life is a Miracle, Underground, Big Fish
Favourite Readings:Books about philosophy, history and politics.Sci-Fi and Myht books..
Victor Black
Orb
Orb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Victor Black (Last name taken for my late step-grandfather, the only grandfather I really knew.)

Craft Name: [Not to be made public, PM me if you really want to know.]

Birth sign: Straight up Leo.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 195lbs

Hair: Sandy blond, long.

Eyes: [Changes, but usually green, greenish/blue when I'm calm.]

Years in the craft: I'll say 22 years due to amnesia at age 7 and younger. Truth be told, I was "marked" before birth.

Favorite colors: Black, Red, Blue, Purple

Favorite music: Metal.

Favorite movies: Too many to list!!

Talents: Playing guitar, song writting, singing (even though I suck at it!), poetry, animal charmer, psychic/clairvoyant/prophetic/telepathic abilities, ok, so there's really to many to mention.

I'll edit more in later I'm sure. As for a pic, go see that one thread in the game room! lol

Triana's Face Death Triana's Face
Talys
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Niki

Craft Name: Still searching for the right one

Birthday: February 14, 1972

Sign: Sun, Moon, and Rising all in Aquarius

Hobbies: Spending time with my family, reading, and writing. I want to write for middle grade readers and young adult. I have a work in progress, characters fully developed, just need a plot.

Likes: I prefer night to morning, I like the full moon and thunderstorms, camping with my family, horseback riding, and I love animals (that's why I became a vegetarian).

Dislikes: People who are rude, mean, and closed minded. People who constantly complain about everything but never do anything to try and change it.

Favorite Animal: Can't possibly narrow it down. We have 4 dogs (Shadow, Rascal, Bear, and Druzil), 2 cats (Banshee and Laffy), and 2 horses (Penny and Missy).

Favorite TV shows: Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and CSI.

Music: I listen mostly to country, but enjoy just about anything.

Tattoos: Blue and purple dragon on my left ankle, purple triquetra on my right ankle, purple sign of Aquarius on inside of my left wrist. I would like to get 3 or 4 more, but I haven't decided what yet.

Spirituality: I don't claim any one religion, I see it more as spirituality. I guess I'd say extremely Eclectic. My husband calls me a witch.

Years Practicing Magick: My interest started with a deck of tarot cards when I was 18 and has been growing since. I started reading and really studying when I was 25. I need to study less and practice more. Smile
Leila May
Elemental
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craft Name: Leila May

Sign: Capricorn *makes mental note to find out what's rising in what*

Likes: Chocolate, DA (Deviant Art), RPGs (Roleplaying Games), People who listen well and give practical advice, gemstones, reading, Photography.

Fav Subjects/ Study Areas: Creative Writing, English Literature, Music, Music Theory (I know, I'm weird >_<), Graphics (pretty soon you'll be plagued with my terrible banners and avs lol), Digital Drawing, History (expecially the Medieveal and Renaissance eras), Relgious Studies.

Dislikes: Mashed potato, The Blossom by William Blake, having dirty hands, soap that makes you feel all shiny and not nice, people who don't listen, people who bully.

Hate Subjects/ Study Areas: The Industrial Revolution, Maths, Science, P.E (running around a field pointlessly is not my thing. I choose to skive of to play Piano in the Music Room), Shakespere.

Spiritual Beleifs: I chose to become a Christian at the age of 12, or something like that. I take lots of teachings from the Bible, and it really comforts me to know God is there for me.

I believe there is a great omniprescent power that people can dip into any time they like, but it runs a natural course. Therefore, everything has to remain balanced, hence, Karma/The Law of Return. I believe God, or some great Diety, commands this big power.
Pheonix
Pheonix RISING

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mary, Nicknames: MB, Mare or Skidge.
Craft name: Unsure

Birthdate is June 8th, 1967
Gemini
I will be 41 on Sunday.

I am tecnically Irish and have 8 brothers and sisters. My brother died almost 8 years ago, but he is still my brother. The oldest is 53 and the youngest is 32. My Mother's mother died giving birth to my mother and her father died when she was 13. My Fathers parents passed when he was a teenager. They are divorced now and my mom is blind from alcoholisim. My dad married the secretary from work he dated for decades, and then legally divorced my mom when the youngest in the family graduated high school. I am most of what I am because of who my parents are and who their parents were. So on and so forth.

My first job was making pizzas.

After graduating high school I moved to the lower east side of Manhattan and worked for a female contractor.
Came back to where I was born about a year later and got my AA in Applied Science. Waited tables in between for 6 years while doing my AA and licencing in hair. Graduated with my AA and went to Beauty School to get licenced to operate, manage and teach hair and all else relative to the industry.
Moved to NY to do hair for 6 months. Came back to birthplace in PA.
Did hair for 3 years and returned to University for BA in Social Science.

Currently I am a Financial Counselor for the University I graduated from and have been there for 9 years.

I have 2 outstanding sons and a super husband.
I have been married for 5 years and have been with husband for 12 years.

My interests are anything related to the human condition.

Hobbies are none because I occupy my time with taking care of a home and a family. I faithfully feed the birds and take care of my plants.

I dislike dishonesty.

I like whatever promotes love and integrity.

Quote "Your friend is your needs answered.
He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving."
~Khalil Gibran~

Currently I am addicted to "The Office" on television.
glasstrees
Elemental
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Zilithzan (friends call me Zili)
Magick Name: Glass Trees

DoB: April 28th 1987
age as of posting: 21

my first real job was a janitor at wal mart for a year and a half, before then an entrepreneur with my own jewelry business locally.

currently I have no job, but will be training at the end of summer for substitute teaching.

Single never married childless, all my time and passion is put into my art, jewelry and writings

Likes: Silver and crystal jewelry, gemstones, crystals, incense, candles!, books, journals, painting

Dislikes: most gold jewelry, cancers, rapists

tattoos: none yet saving for one my "sister" designed me, a fairy to go on the center of my back.

piercings: just the standard one hole an ear, used to have 2 other holes on my right ear, and one on my right eye brow... *sniff I misses it*

other markings: scar on my right wrist, and a scar on my left calf, and scar where eye brow was pierced.

Religion: Christian-Witch I'm nondenominational and multi-faiths! lol

Element: earth

Heroes: My mother. She encourages me everyday and has helped lift me up in my times of struggle and now diagnosed with cancer refused to lie there and take it and is going through her last chemo this week ^_^ (In January of 2008 She was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia "CLL" stage 4. Now her future looks great! The doctor is sure she'll beat this and go into remission!) She uses life's experiences to teach high schoolers they can't throw away their lives. She make such a difference in the community! She's pretty much everyone's second mom for the college students! I'm proud to call her mommy and my best friend!

My daddy. Though a quiet man who keeps to himself he's got a lot of passion for his boy scouts. He's the scout master of a local troop filled with special needs kids, including my own lil brother! He does his best to guide them and help them learn skills they'll need in life, he doesn't let them give up either. I'm proud to say that next year I'll be his assistant scout master ^_^ and I'm proud to call him my daddy!

St. Joan of Arc, a woman who died professing her beliefs and never backing down. She saved France, and connected to God and the angels in the most beautiful of ways. She knew the genuine truth and never said anything different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Witch.net Forum Index -> Witch.net Central All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: